Dri‑Eaz HVE 3000 Portable Flood Extractor F479
No se pudo cargar la disponibilidad para recoger
Dri‑Eaz HVE 3000 Portable Flood Extractor
The HVE 3000 is a versatile solution that enhances vacuum performance for your truck mount and serves as a high-volume flood extractor. With a 12-gallon waste tank, auto pumpout, quick gravity drain, and a host of advanced features, it's your go-to choice for efficient water extraction.
Versatility: Use it as a stand-alone flood extractor or to boost your truck mount's vacuum power for extended hose runs.
Applications: Perfect for apartments, hotels, schools, hospitals, factories, offices, and large residential properties.
Performance: Dual vacuum blowers and 2-inch inlets/outlets ensure maximum airflow.
Mobility: Its slim profile and unique hose design make it easy to move, while 8-inch pneumatic wheels handle narrow doorways.
Efficiency: The 12-gallon tank reduces trips to the drain, and you can choose between auto pumpout or gravity drain options.
Clean Air: An integrated HEPA filter prevents contaminant spread.
Debris Management: Advanced filtering saves cleanup time.
- Static pressure (Blower 1): 8 in. Hg | 108 in. H2O
- Static pressure (Blower 2): 10 in. Hg | 136 in. H2O
- Static Pressure (Both blowers): 12 in. Hg | 164 in. H2O
- Pumpout discharge rates: 50 gpm (1.5 in. outlet); 12 gpm (0.75 in. outlet)
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 22.5 × 40.2 × 23.6 in. | 57.2 × 102.1 × 59.9 cm
- Weight: 132 lbs. | 60 kg
- Volts: 115V
12A (Blower 1 + Pumpout)
13.5A (+Blower 2)
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Tank capacity: 12 gal. | 45L
- Power: 115V
- Safety: ETL listed to UL/cUL and CSA standards.
- Xactimate: WTR EXT (+ & W)