Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT)
No se pudo cargar la disponibilidad para recoger
Why Should You Take This IICRC-approved Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT) course?
This IICRC-approved Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT) certification equips individuals with the essential skills and knowledge needed to excel in the field of water damage restoration.
Topics to be Covered Include:
- General Discussion covers Principles of Drying, Categories and Classes.
- Equipment, Supplies, Chemicals
- Microorganisms, Health, and Safety
- Drying Science
- Effect of Water on Materials
- Procedures: Sanitary Water Source
- Procedures: Unsanitary Water
IICRC Exam Fees: $80.00 for WRT exam; These fees are in addition to the registration fee and are paid directly to IICRC.
The WRT Certification Exam is comprised of 110 questions, multiple choice.
IICRC-certified cleaning and restoration technicians require 14.0 CE credit hours every four years.